Monday, August 12, 2013

I support you.

I know I have all of a sudden been posting articles lately, but I loved this one especially. I feel like there is a "divide" among a lot of women over which method they use to feed their child. I do have a strong opinion on this subject, however, it really doesn't matter what my opinion is, because, however you choose to feed your child, is your personal decision, and I support that.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/01/i-support-you-breastfeeding-_n_3685881.html?utm_hp_ref=fb&src=sp&comm_ref=false

I do have a bit of a fear for when I have this baby, that I will feel pressure in the hospital to breastfeed. My last experience of attempting to breastfeed Addy was a horrible experience, and I personally feel that adding that stress to trying again is not necessary this time around, but I hope that nurses do not say "Are you sure you don't want to just try?" I hope they will just be supportive of my decision to do 100% bottle feeding.

No comments:

Post a Comment