Monday, April 8, 2013

Lord, I Believe

As I mentioned in my last post, I was really excited for General Conference this last weekend. Well, I was not disappointed.  This talk is so inspiring. It was definitely my favorite.  I know that I am not always one who has the most faith. I am the kind of person who wants answers and problems solved, now, not when the Lord feels is right.  This is something I am always working on.  The story of the 14 year old boy who believes, but feels he doesn't know, really hit home for me.  I always feel like I don't have the testimony that is expected of me, but that I believe everything is true.  I loved when he said “Do not start your quest for faith by stating what you do not have. Be true to the faith you DO have.” and also "Except for His one perfect begotten Son, imperfect people are all God has ever had to work with. That must be frustrating for Him, but He deals with it." I hope that you will listen to this and be inspired.  

No comments:

Post a Comment