Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Gramma's visit!

Gramma Rechenmacher came to visit us for a couple of weeks, and we were so grateful! Addy was THRILLED to have someone to play with all day every day for 2 straight weeks. I was THRILLED to have someone to help with Taya while Jason was at work. My Mom is able to stay so calm about things when I'm not sure what to do, it helps a lot. It was so fun to have her here. We didn't go and do a whole lot while she was here like other times she is here. We ran errands and whatnot when we needed to, but we weren't sightseeing and doing that fun stuff. But I feel like it was still so fun to have my Mom here to play with the kids. We did go to Park City for one day and that was fun! We also had Taya's baby blessing last Sunday since my Mom was here. Jason did such a good job, it was a beautiful blessing. 

Gramma had to fly home yesterday and none of us were excited about it. It was so nice to have her here, and I'm not going to lie, since she left, I have felt fairly overwhelmed adjusting to 2 kids on my own while Jason is at work. But, I know it will come with time. And before we know it, we will be on our big trip to visit my family in Canada, I can't wait for that! 

 Gramma and Taya on Taya's Blessing Day
 Happy Baby!


 Family Picture on Blessing Day
Picture time with Cousin Cami and Addy

No comments:

Post a Comment