Tuesday, July 2, 2013

What the?! 31 weeks?!

Well, we are at 31 weeks right now! Unreal. When I was pregnant with Addy, I feel like it went much slower. Maybe it is because I am busy with Addy now, it makes the time go faster. But its kind of scaring me how fast it is all going. I am sure that the next 9 weeks may not fly by as fast as the rest have, but for me, that would be okay. This pregnancy has been a fairly good one(knock on wood) and so I am sure that the reason  it has flown by is because of how smoothly things have gone so far. I feel like I'm jinxing myself by saying that. However, I really do feel that it has been good.

Addy is so excited to have a little sister. I think she will be such a good helper...possibly TOO much! haha.  We did have a name picked out, until we figured out that we had two different spellings for it, and neither of us liked the spelling the other one liked...not even a little bit. So that switched things up a bit! haha. Now I feel the pressure to come up with a name, I feel like time is now ticking! Thinking caps on!


No comments:

Post a Comment