Monday, June 24, 2013

Happy 30th Birthday!

Jason turned 30 this year, and so I decided what better year than now to throw a surprise party for him! It wasn't easy to pull off, especially with Addy knowing all about it. But she did better than I could have ever expected, and she didn't spill the beans!

We had our friends and family wait at Barnes Park in Kaysville, and Addy and I picked Jason up from work. Addy and I told him that we were going to go to Barnes Park to feed the ducks. Addy loves to do this, so it wasn't completely out of the ordinary.

Once we got to the park I had to divert him away from the creek since he thought we were going there. Once I was able to do that, everyone at the party jumped up and yelled SURPRISE!! He was so shocked! It was great!  It was so nice to have everybody's support!

Here are some pictures from the party!

The treat table!
 Jason's Sister Lorie
 Our friends Kenny And Steph
 My brother Mike and his girlfriend Jaime
 30th Birthday Cake!
BYU Cake!
 The Birthday Sign that our nieces and nephews made!
 Time to sing Happy Birthday!
 Jason's friends from work; Eric, Kyle, and Troy

No comments:

Post a Comment