Monday, May 13, 2013

Welcome Summertime! The last little while we have been spending a lot of time at the pool here where we live, and Addy is a little fish! She has no fear of the water and just has so much fun. It makes it easy for Jason and I to have a blast too.  There is also a Splash Park where we live too, and Addy loves that too! I have a video on my phone from the Splash Park, I just need to figure out how to post it on here.

Jason has to work a lot of Saturdays, but he made sure to take last Saturday off, and we had a great day together! We woke up Saturday morning and got ready and went down to Provo. We had lunch as Zupas, which never fails to satisfy! After that, we went to the BYU Baseball game. It was so fun! Addy had lots of fun, and it doesn't hurt that BYU won! Following that, we went to the Old Spaghetti Factory for dinner. It had been a long time since Jason or I had that, and Addy had never been there, so it was kind of like it was brand new to all of us again. I would recommend the restaurant to anyone who likes pasta...so basically everyone but my mother. haha! After that, we made a stop at Babies R Us. Then we went to IKEA...that is such a crazy store. To be honest, the first time I went there, I hated it, and couldn't get out fast enough. But since then,. I have been there a couple of times, and we are growing to love it there. NOTE: If you don't like shopping, don't go there!We found the bed we are going to buy Addy, the baby crib we will buy for Baby Girl, and a dresser for their room, and a new dining set. We had a lot of fun! After IKEA, I think we were all exhausted, but we had one more exciting stop to make! We went to Scheel's in Sandy/Draper. Such a cool place!  They have a ferris wheel in the store, and a big fish tank that you can walk under. Addy just loved it there. A few times while we were there, Addy said "This is so awesome!" Below are some pictures from our day!




No comments:

Post a Comment