Friday, December 14, 2012

Speechless.




This picture is so so special. This could bring me to tears on the best of days, but especially on such a sad day like today. I don't have any special words regarding the horrible tragedy that took place in Connecticut today.  I am glad that I have the gospel in my life, and to know that there is life after death, and that these precious spirits are in a very special place. However, I cannot imagine how the parents and siblings and extended families feel having this happen, especially right before Christmas. What a senseless act. All I can say is, my humble prayers are been sent the way of these families right now. I can't imagine sending Addy somewhere and not having her come home. I simply cannot bear the thought. God bless you all. May we hug our loved ones a little tighter tonight, knowing how blessed we are to have them with us when we go to bed tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment